Who we are
A mission society to bring the Gospel to Muslims in Northern Virginia and Washington, D.C.
Salaam Isa means “Peace of Jesus.”
The purpose of the Salaam Isa Mission Society:
To develop a missionary movement in Northern Virginia and the Washington, DC area that will bring the Gospel to Muslims.
To equip Christians to share the love of Jesus with Muslim neighbors, families, friends and co-workers.
To serve as a catalyst to stimulate better relationships between Christians and Muslims and to encourage the Christian Church to be involved in this mission.
The Salaam Isa Mission Society is committed to:
- Encouraging all Christians to pray for Muslims that they may experience the love of Jesus.
- Serving as a bridge between Muslims and Christians by helping to remove the fear and misunderstanding that exists between our communities.
- Equipping Christians to have faith conversations with Muslims.
- Motivating the Church to be actively involved in ministering to Muslims.
- Identifying and recruiting persons of peace to assist in bridging the cultural gap that exists between Christians and Muslims and facilitate the communication of the Gospel.
About 500,000 Muslims live in the Metro D.C. area.There is a need to establish a mission team in every Christian congregation around the Beltway to share the hope of Jesus with Muslims. All of this begins with prayer.